Thursday, July 10, 2014

You Can Knock Me Down But I Never Give up

You Can Knock Me Down But I Will Never Give Up
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
 Babe Ruth, Baseball Hall of Fame

As I see it. . . . . . . .
You can knock me down but I will never give up

The hardest person in the world to beat . . . . is the person who refuses to give up.

When you study the top achievers they all share one common attribute; the attribute of persistence, they may have to adjust . . . . but they never give up.  

They will not give up under pressure or when they are facing great obstacles. They will hang in just a little longer in order to achieve their objectives.

When the going gets rough they refuse to give up . . . . they just keep pushing forward to achieve their goals.

No matter how many challenges you face. No matter how many times you get knocked down don’t give up . . . . Keep getting up and try again and again until you succeed.

When you’re knocked down . . . .  refuse to stay down . . . .  Get up and don’t give up.

There motto is you can knock me down but I will never give up.

©2014 Lou Ludwig Motivational Power Quote, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author


No comments: