Friday, March 21, 2014

You Will Shapes Your Future


Your Will Shapes Your Future
“My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed
shall be no man’s doing but my own. I can clear any
obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze.
My choice, my responsibility. Win or lose,
only I hold the key to my destiny.”
 Elaine Maxwell, American Writer

As I see it. . . . . . . .

Your will shapes your future

You have it within your power to create your destiny . . . . and what you will to be . . . . you can make a reality.  

Your determination becomes a powerful driving force in your life. When you’re determined to achieve a goal, your will of determination kicks in . . . . . and you become focused on achieving the goal.

When you see your goal as a must in your life . . . . you create a razor-sharp image in your thoughts . . . . and a vision of achieving the goal.    

Your will drives the engine of your success journey. Your motivation will keep you on track and pointed in the right direction.

You have the power to create your destiny . . . . and your will shape you future. What you choose to do and what you accomplish is your choice.

©2014 Lou Ludwig Motivational Power Quotes, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author

No comments: