Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Don’t Hold Back . . . . Use All of Your Talent


Motivational Power Quote 

Don’t Hold Back . . . . Use All of Your Talent
“When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of
talent left, and could say ‘I used everything you gave me’.”
Thomas Carlyle 1795 – 1881, Scottish Writer, Essayist,
Historian and Teacher


As I see it. . . . . . . .

Don’t hold back . . . . use all of your talent

You are blessed with talent and . . . . its choice to bring it to the surface and . . . . how you choose to will use it. You can use your talent for . . . . positive growth to propel your career to greater heights or . . . . you can let it wither away. 

Talent is meant to be used . . . . it’s not meant to be put way and age like find wine. The best use of talent is to use it and . . . . as it’s used it’s multiply and creates forward momentum and expands.

The talent is yours to use. Use every drop of the talent that you have with a purpose and . . . . don’t hold back.

Use every last drop of your talent that you have and . . . . when you need more it will be there to draw on.

Don’t hold back . . . . use all of your talent. And you will find your growing into a more productive and successful person.

©2012 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author

 

 

 

 

No comments: