Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Motivational Power Quote


Never Surrender


“One dignity may be assaulted,
vandalized and cruelly mocked,
but it cannot be taken
away unless it is surrendered.”
Michael J. Fox, actor


As I see it. . . . . . . .
Never surrender.

We may have a bad day, but never surrender.

We may face a disappointment, but never surrender.

You may say why me, but never surrender.

Has you face a challenge; dig deep down into your inner strength and say I will not surrender.

Stand strong in the face of the winds that test you and say I can and I will prevail.

Know that all things will pass and as you withstand the challenges you become a stronger person. As a result you have the satisfaction to know that you did not surrender.

®2010, Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consulting, Executive Coaching, Speaker, Trainer and Author

No comments: