Saturday, November 21, 2009

Trust Me

Motivational Power Quote


Trust Me



“As I trust others,
others will trust me.”
Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Inspirational Speaker, Trainer, Educator and Author


As I see it. . . . . . . .
Trust me

Trust allows people to reach a mutual level in a relationship and in their communications.

The foundation of trust comes as a result of building and maintaining rapport.

Rapport creates a bond and respect between the parties.

At the beginning of a relationship, trust can be tentative until we form a mutual level of confidence and acceptance.

Trust will lower resistance and will lead to mutual gain.

I will trust you and you will trust me when we establish rapport, build confidence and work towards mutual gain.

®2009 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Executive Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Author


No comments: