Friday, August 8, 2014

Your Self-Image Controls Your Results


Your Self-Image Controls Your Results
“Your self-image controls your performance; see yourself
as confident and in complete control.”
Brian Tracy, Self-Help Author, Motivational Speaker  
   
As I see it. . . . . . . .
Your self-image controls your results

I believe I can . . . .

I believe I will . . . .

I believe that I will succeed . . . .

I believe in me and in my ability . . . .

What you believe is embedded in your self-image . . . .  what you do . . . . and what you accomplish is a result of how you see yourselves in your self-image.

When you believe in yourself you can accomplish miracles. Where you lack a positive self-image very little becomes possible.

See yourself as the person that you want to be. See yourself enjoying the benefits of your success . . . . and living the life of that successful person. Paint that picture in your mind in bright colors so as you think about your future . . . . you so see it in brilliant colors.

Believe that you can control your results . . . . and be the person that you see in your thoughts . . . . and take massive actions to make it become a reality.

The first results of anything that you believe, is in your thoughts. You control your thoughts  . . . . and you control your outcome.

Your self-image controls your results  . . . . When you control your results you control your life and destiny.


©2014 Lou Ludwig Motivational Power Quotes, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author

No comments: