Friday, October 21, 2011

There is a Way, and I Will Find It


Motivational Power Quote


There is a Way, and I Will Find It
“Success comes to the man who grits his teeth,
squares his jaw and says, there is a way for me
and by jingo, I’ll fine it.”
Clifford Sloan, publisher


As I see it. . . . . . . .

There is a way, and I will find it

The way is not always easy, the way is not always clear, but there is a way if you look for it.

You may get knocked down; but you won’t find a way by lying on the ground. To find the way you have to get up and continue to look for the way after your have been knocked down.

Other may attempt to discourage you as we seek a way; don’t allow someone or something to distract you from finding a way.

At times you may find the way is obscured by the fog of doubt, believe in yourself and stay focused and you will find a way.

The way is there when you’re persistent and in that persistent you’ll find the way.

When you believe there is a way, and I will find with a positive attitude supported by the activities to create the desired outcome: you will.

©2011 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author








No comments: