Friday, May 21, 2010

I Hold the Key to My Destiny

Motivational Power Quote



I Hold the Key to My Destiny
“My will shall shape my future.
Whether I fail or succeed
shall be no man’s doing but my own.
I am the force;
I can clear any obstacle before me
or I can be lost in a maze.
My choice; my responsibility; win or lose,
only hold the key to my destiny.”
Elaine Maxwell, author


As I see it. . . . . . . .

I hold the keys to my destiny

The keys to my destiny are in my hands. The choice is do we put the keys in the ignition and to start the engine of our success journey? Or do we put the keys in our packet and walk away from success? What we choose to do is our choice and our choices determine our destiny.

There is only one person that can start the engine of our success journey and take responsibility to our success, and the person is us. We control our success journey and the outcome.

The success journey may not always be smooth, but we’re behind the wheel and driving the vehicle. We are responabile for the journey and any moment we can adjust the journey to go around the obstacle we encounter.

There are times that we get off course and we will have reset our navigation system to get back on course.

It’s our journey and we hold the keys to make the choices that will determine our destiny.

©2010, Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author

No comments: