Thursday, June 26, 2014

Build People Up

 Build People Up
“Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I will not forget you.”
William Arthur Ward 1921 – 1994, Author

As I see it. . . . . . . .
Build people up

When you encourage others you build their self-confidence . . . . and they will stretch themselves as a result of your encouragement.

Encouraging others cheers the person up . . . . and can make their day.

The people that you encourage will appreciate your kind actions . . . . and will not forget you for your kindness. 
                 
Encouraging others can change the course of a person’s life . . . . and put them on a path that they did not recognize as being available to them prior to the encouragement.

Build people up . . . . and they will support more weight on their success journey . . . . and help to support your success journey. Encourage others for maximum impact in their life.

©2014 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author



No comments: