Six Key Qualities of Success
“Six essential qualities that are the key to success;
sincerity, personal integrity, humility,
courtesy, wisdom, charity.”
William C. Menninger, the Menninger Foundation
As I see it. . . . . . . .
Six key qualities of success
1. One must be honest with themselves, to others and in their efforts.
2. To be a person of honor, truthfulness and reliability.
3. To be humble in their success . . . . and compassionate to others in
their times of need.
4. To be considerate of a persons needs, polite and have good manners.
5. To be a person of good judgment. To have knowledge and the
understanding on how to use it in an intelligence and effective manor.
6. To be charitable with our resources, and to use your mind to aid and
contribute to others.
Success is a process and not an isolated event . . . . it takes a commitment to excellences to succeed . . . . persistence’s . . . . consistency of effort and determination.
The six qualities of success will become the fuel for your success journey.
©2014 Lou Ludwig Motivation Power Quote, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author