Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Will Determines Our Future


Motivational Power Quote


Our Will Determines Our Future
“I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.”
William Ernest Henley, English Poet   


As I see it. . . . . . . .

Our will determine our future

Our future is in our hands and our will create it by the choices you make. Make your choices wisely to support your vision.

You are the master of your destiny and your will determine the path that I will follow.

You choose your path of success and if you’re willing to pay the price to succeed.

The choices you make will make you and those choices will create your destiny.

Our will determines our future be firm in your convictions, passionate in your efforts and be persistent and the future will be yours.

©2011 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author


No comments: