Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Take Decisive Action

Motivational Power Quote

Take Decisive Action
“The difference between whether you say,
I wish I would have, or
I’m glad I did it
at the end of your life is
whether or not you take
decisive actions during your life.”
Chris Widner


As I see it. . . . . . . .


Take decisive action.


The way we live our life is our choice, we can a life of purpose where we decision to fulfill our dreams or we can wish we did. The choices we make are in our control.


Fulfilling our dreams takes decisive action on our part. We are the only person that can make the choice on the way we live our lives. Other people may try to influence you and your choices, but you choose to accept or reject there influence.


Our dreams will not become a reality without taking decisive action to make them happen. We can dream but without decisive action our dreams slowly fade away and are never realized.


Live a life of “I’m glad I did” and you will live without regret.


Take decisive action to fulfill your dreams.


©2010 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author





No comments: