Friday, September 18, 2009

A Time for Renewal

Motivational Power Quote


A Time for Renewal


“No matter how long the winter
spring is sure to follow.”
Proverb


As I see it. . . . . . . .
A time for renewal

I would to reflect on a recent business trip to New Jersey.

During my visit I experienced a wide array of spring weather, from snow flurries, to the weather being in the low 50’s to below freezing. All the weather conditions occurred in less then a week.

Moving to Florida in 1981 I had forgotten the spring weather shifts in New Jersey.

One of the first things I noticed driving from the Philadelphia Airport to New Jersey even with the cold weather (about freezing) the trees were budding and the early spring flowers were in bloom.

This year New Jersey area experienced a cold weather and had their share of snow and the locals that I spoke with were looking forward to spring and the weather getting warmer.

After the winter spring will follow and it becomes the time of year for renewal.

Our real estate business is a lot like the seasons, we are now in the time of renewal in real estate; we may have to put up with a little bit more winter; but then spring will follow and our real estate business will be renewed.

®2009 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Executive Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Author


No comments: