Thursday, July 26, 2012

Turn Your I Wish Into I Did It


Motivational Power Quote

Turn Your I Wish an Into I Did It
Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.”
Jim Rohn 1930 - 2009, American Entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker


As I see it. . . . . . . .

Turn your I wish into an I did it

A wish is a hope to do something in the future that may or may not take place. Action gets it done. Turn your wish into an action plan to get it done.

Have a passion for the things you want to accomplish and turn your accomplishments into your destiny, a destiny of success.

Be the person that turns their wishes into I did it, I did it right, and I succeeded.

Have the attitude to turn your I wish into an I did it and you open up the flood gates to an unlimited future.

©2010, Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author


No comments: