Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It’s My Decision To Make


Motivational Power Quote
 
It’s My Decision To Make
“Everything is something I decide to do,
and there nothing I have to do.”
Denis E. Waitley, author  


As I see it. . . . . . . .

It’s my decision to make

I make the decision on what I do, how I do it and when I do it.

I can choose to do things effectively and focus on my goals, or I can choose to make a minimal effort.  I can choose to be successful or I can choose to fail.

I can make the decision to pursue success and control my life and activities with a purpose. Or I can just let my life take me along for a ride to no specific destination and to let my life control me.

I can choose to see a mountain to climb, I can see the peak and I can see myself standing at the top of the mountain in triumph.

What I do with my life is my decision to make and I will go as far as I choose to go.

©2012 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author








No comments: