Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Success Story

Motivational Quote

A Success Story
“The more I help others to succeed,
The more I succeed.”
Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds



As I see it . . . . . . .


A Success story


Recently I received a telephone call from a California real estate professional. They were calling as a result of my Active Rain blogging. The referring person from California had a referral for me. After discussing the referral with the real estate professional I discovered that the customer was interested in an area on the west coast of Florida in an area that I do work in.
I was able to go into my list of associates of ActiveRain members and I was able to refer a Realtor member from the West Coast of Florida to the California real estate professional.


The phone call turned into a success story and the real estate professional from Florida’s West Coast was able to sell the couple a home.
This is Active Rain at its best members helping members.
Active Rain, a telephone call = a referral
A telephone call + a referral = a success story
©2011 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author









No comments: