Monday, March 15, 2010

I Will Hear Though My Silence

   Motivational Power Quote





I Will Hear Though My Silence


“The quieter you become
the more you hear.”
Baba Ram Dass, contemporary spiritual teacher


As I see it. . . . . . . .
I will hear though my silence.


In silence you hear things that you would never hear when you’re speaking.


Our silence encourages the other person to speak; as they speak we learn more about the person.


Letting a person to speak is a sign of respect and the relationship will be strengthen though this practice.


From our silence and allowing the other person to speak we gain rapport with the person.


The secret is allowing the person to speak and in listening to them.


Listening is a powerful skill and the quieter we become the more we hear and learn.


®2010, Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consulting, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author





No comments: