Monday, October 26, 2009

Today I Will Prepare for My Tomorrows

Motivational Power Quote


Today I Will Prepare for My Tomorrows


“Today I will do what others won’t,
so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
Jerry Rice, hall of fame football player


As I see it. . . . . . . .
Today I will prepare for my tomorrows.

My future resides in my tomorrows.

The success of tomorrow resides in my attitude, actions and preparation of today.

I will commit to work a little harder and a little longer today to become better tomorrow.

I have a clear vision of my goals and the effort required to achieve my goals and success.

I will stay focused on achieving my goals.

I will make a personal commitment to myself to achieve my goals.

I will overcome any obstacles that I encounter along the way on my success journey.

I believe in myself and my abilities to achieve my desired outcome.

I believe it’s possible when I am reaching for my goals with passion.

I will keep my eye on the prize.

I will take positive action everyday in order to accomplish my goals. I will do what others can’t do as a result of my commitment to my vision and my effort.

®2009 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Executive Coaching, Trainer, Speaker and Author



No comments: